Please check with following suggestions.
Windows Automatic Repair
1. When system appears [Diagnosing your computer], please wait for Windows Automatic Repair.
2. After finish the repair process, please press [Restart] to reboot the system.
1. Press the power button and force to shutdown when display shows up the Windows 10 logo.
(Warning): System might need to shutdown 2 or 3 times for booting to safe mode.
2. Select [Advanced options].
3. Select [Troubleshooting] to continue.
4. Click [Advanced options].
5. Please choose the [Startup Settings].
6. Click [Restart].
7. System will restart automatically. When system boot to Startup Settings, please select [ 4) Enable the safe mode].
Press switch power button to power on the device and press F3 key to enter Windows Recovery mode.
2. Select [Reset this computer].
3. Choose [Keep my files] or [Remove everything].
(Warning): If you select [Remove everything], All personal files will be removed during the recovery process.
4. Please wait a while for all recovery settings ready.
5. Then, please click [Reset] to start the recovery process.
6. Waiting a monment for resetting PC.
7. Then,system will start insalling Windows.
(Hint): System will reboot serval times during the Windows installation.
8. Please don’t turn off the PC before Windows ready.
9. System Recovery process is complete and boot to Windows desktop.